Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Steve Madden Womens Fara Red Block Heels shoes 9.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 7563
- Sanita - Wood-Christian Open Oil Leather - different sizes and colors
- Salvatore Ferragamo "Pacella" Leather High Heel Pumps shoes 6 6.5 7 7.5 9.5 B C
- Rieker Mules Pantolette Clogs Slippers House shoes Brown 26268 New
- Van's Peanuts Charlie Tree Classic Slip-On Unisex Canvas Trainer Pumps
- Nike Prime Hype DF 2016 Bnib Size Uk 12 Eur 46.5
- K-Swiss Rinzler Sp shoes Leisure Sport Leather Sneaker White Charcoal 02283-107
- Sneakers Hogan Women Leather (HXW3200AG80JCX)
- Nike Dunk High Pro SB Doernbecher Size 10.5
- CQ COUTURE HEELS POINTY PUMPS SCHUHE COURT SHOES SLINGBACK LEATHER BLACK 43
- NWT Nike Air Max Plus 97 Mica Green Layer Cake Sneakers, Size 4 Men 5.5 Women
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.ARIAT 9 B BLACK LEATHER BUCKLE VAMP SLIDE WEDGE 2 HEEL SANDALS VGUC Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.High slipper cane womens DC university plus tx se denim
WPC IN THE NEWS
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Muster:||Ohne Muster||Internen code:||FSX082CFVTF037NBIANCO|