Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Superga pupatentw Womens Sneaker White
- 298 Diane von Furstenberg Addison Genuine Leather Sandal Brown Size 6
- Enzo Angiolini OTK over the knee heel leather boots bone natural color 8.5
- Nike Roshe One Premium Grey White shoes Size 12 (525234-006)
- Adidas shoes woman arancione pu fabric cp8685
- Grasshoppers Women'S pink Flat Sandal
- Puma Fenty Rihanna Size 12 Clear Ice Jelly Slip On Sandal shoes
- Clarks Keating Sandal Leather Mens Sandals Mens Low Heel. Sz 11M
- Hogan Size 37,5 High-Top Sneakers Trainers Ankle Boots shoes Metal New
- JCREW AUDRA SANDALS - SIZE 6 1 2 - BRAND NEW SOLD OUT
- FILA Disrupter 2 Premium Patent Womens Pink Synthetic Sneaker Fashion - 7 UK
- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Impera 100 nude patent laser cut PVC lace up pump heel EU41
- Converse 564030C White Sneakers Womens Spring Summer
- TEVA TERRA-FLOAT ACTIVE LACE SANDALS, US 8 Womens, color WILD DOVE, 1018733
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.Skechers Sport Womens Elegant get connected Running shoes Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.Lucky Brand Women Basel Closed Toe Leather Fashion Boots Beige Size 6